Thursday, February 6, 2014

life is a whole lot more exciting with this girl



Last night we went on a little excursion to the gro-cer-y store on our way home from work, because that's what you do when you're trying to figure out what to make for dinner.
We finished our purchases and started walking out the door. 
Kimberly dropped the receipt, she looked at me, I know what that look means.
I told her I wasn't picking it up, I had groceries in my arms.
I'm sure she would have left it, but we had a lesson in Sunday school a few months ago about littering. It still resonates with us just a little bit.
 "Tamara" it was starting, it always starts like this. I'm used to it. I just kept walking as she slid the receipt under her foot, "TAMARA" that's when it happened "TAMARA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY GET BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE. SAY YOU"RE SORRY." Everyone was staring, I smile and yelled back "BAD NEWS I'M NOT LISTENING, WORSE NEWS YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE." I finally make it to the car, she followed. "Weellllllll, I hope you're here to apologize" were her last remarks. Then we both got in the car and as we started driving away we saw the cart boy pushing his carts smiling, and laughing just a little bit.
Everyone needs a little excitement in their lives, we choose to get it by making scenes at the grocery store.
People smiling and laughing are a bonus. 

Really though.
Her personality and incredible good looks bring all the friends to the yard. Seriously.
She's the reason that I even have friends.
We're having a little tourney with these so called friends she's introduced me to, the official title is Smash.
When ever we get together we play Super Smash Bros. They're pretty good, I'll give them that.
We've got 'em beat though. They have no chance.
See? There's a lot at stake. 
Who ever loses has to go to the Valentines Day dance, which isn't a bad thing if your tradition isn't watching horror movies on this worthless holiday. Unless you have some hunk to cuddle with, then congratulations, you did what we couldn't.