Monday, February 3, 2014

this and that

I don't want this blog post to end out being another "I promise to blog", because really I don't know if anyone cares all that much or even if I do. I've decided that this blog is just going to be my rambles about life. The only words that I have to say right now are; I'm missing the sun, and I don't mean that sun thats lurking in the sky while the snow is still at bay. I want the really stuff...I want summer back.
I want my sun kissed skin and the few freckles that appear on my face.
I love freckles I wish I had more.
I want to make my one swimsuit line, some day I will. That's a promise.
I wish I was brave enough to die my hair red.
I love to feed people. I don't know why, maybe it's because I miss cooking for my dad.
I love my dad.
I love my family
I want to jump in my car right this second and go to St. George and see my new nephew, and the rest of the little nuggets that live down there. I miss them a little too much and their cute faces, besides I hear the weather is warm down there right now, and it could hold me off 'til summer.
Maybe I'll move down there.
I made too many new goals for the new year, I got a little stressed and now I'm slacking. I should really work on that.
I am so blessed, my Heavenly Father loves me. I see it in my family, my friends, my schooling, the gospel, my testimony, the list is endless.
My institute class is the best, hands down. It makes me a better person.
I made a deaf friend, we talking for 25 minutes in sign language. It was weird. I've come so far, I can almost see the end in sight.
Nienie is inspiring.
Kim and I are going to start vlogging....I think.
I got a raise from my glorious boss, very unexpected and an answer to a prayer.
I love libraries, I could walk around one for days.
I want a horse.
Most of all, I want happiness. Which I have, and life couldn't get much better right now.